PAPER SUBMITTAL AND NOTIFICATION
Paper/Panel/Tutorial due: Tuesday 3rd October 2006
Acceptance Notification: Friday 8th December 2006
Final camera ready copy: Friday 5th January 2007
Technical Papers must be submitted via the EDAS Paper Processing System.
Papers should be written in English with a maximum paper length of 6 printed pages (10-point font) including figures. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at http://www.ieee.org/portal/pages/pubs/transactions/stylesheets.html
Alternatively you can follow the sample instructions in template.pdf which follow a slightly different, but acceptable format too.
IEEE TECHNICAL PRESENTER REGISTRATION
All WCNC 2007 technical paper presenters must register at the FULL rate. For authors presenting multiple papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to three papers
IEEE WCNC 2007 PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full paper for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages. Manuscripts in excess of six pages will be charged an over-length fee of $100 per page. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using EDAS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Step one: Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one)
- Step Two: Click on the WCNC 2007 EDAS paper registration page Select which track you would like your paper to be handled in: Phy/MAC, Networking or Services and Applications. Registor the paper (requiring a title and short abstract of up to 150 words) Note: Be certain to provide information for all authors including affiliation and country when you register the manuscript. Otherwise, the author listing will be incomplete in all web and print listings of the technical program.
- Step Three: Upload of the paper. Only in pdf format. No more than 6 pages for review. The maximum length of final manuscript is six (6) pages. There will be an over-length fee of $100 per page.